Now displaying: Page 1
Nov 21, 2016
- Getting to 100 anything, years, days, podcasts, pennies, and blog posts is a celebratory milestone we all have to commemorate.
On The Heart of Marketing podcast, John Gregory Olson and Jayme Soulati are doing just that with a special, special guest Mark W. Schaefer, the international influencer, thought leader and digital marketing guru and author we so love.
Mark shares his visionary thoughts about a variety of topics including:
- His new book coming in 2017 about 'being known,' a project he announced right here (!) and whether anyone can become known
- Discussion about what it means to be a heroic brand and being human with servant leadership graciousness.
- How finding a sustainable interest keeps passion and voice alive
- Why he elected not to update his website for three years
- And, so much more
Mark Schaefer owns one of the most influential brands in marketing today, and you can follow him everywhere on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, for sure. He shares his stories about teaching at Rutgers and elsewhere; he shares news of his global speaking engagements; he writes a ton; he shares observations from the front; and he also shares guffaws with Tom Webster on his podcast The Marketing Companion.
We're so thankful to be celebrating our 100th with Mark Schaefer and YOU! Tune in; this is a can't miss episode!
©Copyright 2015. Jayme Soulati and John Gregory Olson. Use of this broadcast is prohibited without consent of the authors/hosts.