That title is not really link bait because in this episode of The Heart of Marketing Jayme Soulati does speak about developing and writing a 10-minute presentation for an actual panel at SMI-Dayton, a new social media conference held in October 2016.
When creating engaging and inspired content, it's important to remember the following tips:
1. Listen to the podcast (because it's a shortie as begets the length of the presentation Jayme developed).
2. Create a story, and that's what John Gregory Olson liked about what Jayme did for her presentation titled, "First Comes Love."
3. Write in your head because most really good writers are always multi-tasking in their heads while in the shower, on a hike, working out, driving, etc.
4. Find your heart core from which your story and creativity emanate
5. Listen to the podcast (LOL)
Jayme gives more tips in this episode, and if you'd like to see a copy of her presentation deck, you can do so on LinkedIn, SlideShare and The Heart of Marketing website, too.
We also want to shout out to Michelle Mazur who was interviewed by Jayme in a previous episode. Michelle is a professional speaking coach, and she's got a few books and courses to help you become a better speaker.
In the past, we did do a very popular episode on SlideShare, and we invite you to take a listen to it; it's evergreen.
Thanks for listening!