Mega churches are little cities. In fact, they are large corporations with tens of thousands customers, two-to-three hundred staff and internal marketing teams that function like an agency.
Living Word Christian Center in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota is no different. Our illustrious co-host on the Heart of Marketing John Gregory Olson is a congregant there and, moreso, he's a videographer operating cams and production for the weekly services.
Our guest today is Kevin Weiers, a visual brand marketing professional for Living Word. What Kevin says is cookie cutter. You can pick it up and transfer it seamlessly to your own branding and visual marketing to rock the customer engagement.
Here is only a smidge of what you will glean today from Kevin:
1. Get a response. Marketing is all about earning a response and rebranding is not always the answer.
2. Brand consistency is important across all the channels.
3. Empower the client and customer to evoke emotion.
4. Ask for feedback! Before a rebranding, which can easily fail, do the research.
5. Make a connection to the vision.
We're so thankful of Kevin's time to be with us today. He shares some #RockHot insights that teach, and you can be his student. Take a listen!
You can connect with Living Word Christian Center, Minnesota this way:
Facebook -- https://facebook.com/livingwordmn
Instagram -- @livingwordMN
Twitter (in the title)