The Heart Of Marketing is a podcast, and it’s also a brand. Jayme Soulati and John Gregory Olson are the co-CEOs (because who cares what our title is?), co-hosts and co-creators of everything The Heart Of Marketing.
The first idea came from the desire to podcast, and it’s all flowing from there in turtle fashion with lots of learning and testing and launching to see what’s sticky.
Starting a Digital Business
We have a grand plan. From years of watching the big guns do the very same thing and from years of seeing all their 6-figure incomes roll in and get shared, John and I want to ditto that.
In this episode 34, we share some In Real Life (IRL for you texticon challenged folks) tips about how we are painstakingly marching forth baby step by baby step with the following plan of action:
1. Brand the product and create a home for our community
2. Ideate and publish hot content that drives traffic and solves a business challenge
3. Align with a web host that is trustworthy, knowledgeable about our business, and not too cheap that we get what we pay for
4. Develop a robust website with lots of interactive clicks for you
5. Build a funnel with even more downloads and content and opportunities to learn as you launch your own online marketing endeavor
This episode has a small-business flair because John and I are very small business ourselves; yet we represent and work with mid-tier business to blue-chip corporations on a regular basis.
Let us know if you have any specific questions about your digital marketing journey as it unfolds. We’re right there with you!