It is our great pleasure to welcome Director of Marketing Daniel Hebert of Post Beyond to the show today on The Heart of Marketing. Jayme Soulati and Daniel cover an amazing length of ground today, and you will not be disappointed with many of the following:
1. How Post Beyond helps clients target employees to spread the brand beyond the confines of the company
2. Whether it's a good thing to worry about the competition over customers
3. If disruption is creating a forward-thinking clarity or confusion?
4. Breaking silos to effectualize better sales enablement
5. My favorite question, "Is blogging dead?"
This and more are what Daniel and I wax about while John Gregory Olson jumps in with his attempted funnies.
There are a ton of tips here, too, and my favorite part of the interview is the very end!
Thank you, Daniel Hebert of Post Beyond!